Symptoms of TMJ
Do you have the symptoms of TMJ?
When the Temporomandibular Joints fail to operate properly, any or all of these symptoms are possible:
- Trouble biting or chewing
- Pain on opening the mouth.
- Limited ability to open the mouth all the way
- Clenching or grinding of teeth
- Worn, chipped or cracked teeth
- Painful, sensitive or loose teeth
- Headaches and migraines
- Facial muscle fatigue or pain
- Occasional locking of the jaw momentarily
- Ear pain not related to ear infections
- Ringing of the ears or dizziness
- Frequent headaches/ migraine
- Numbness in arms or fingers
- Difficulty swallowing
- Noises associated with movements of the joint during opening and closing of the mouth.